Join our team!
Our group of people like to work together and have fun together, find out why being at Phoenix Interiors is important to them, apply today!
Phoenix Interiors, LLC - Grand Rapids, MI is looking to hire carpenters with well-rounded capabilities. We are looking for the right individual to join our team and grow with us as a company. Our scope of work is focused primarily on (but not limited to) commercial retail, office buildouts, restaurants, schools, churches, etc. Applicant will be trained in metal stud framing, acoustical ceilings, some drywall, specialty finishes. Applicant must be able to work well with the rest of our amazing team of field leaders. Ability to read and understand architectural plans and specifications are helpful, but not a requirement. Applicant must be able to take direction from a project manager and / or General Contractor and perform in the field. There is definitely potential to move up within the company. Additional details to be discussed at an interview. Requires transportation and implement company safety policy & standards, along with pre-employment screening.
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid vacation / Holiday Pay
Competitive wages: $18-25/hr based on experience
Job Description (Installation):
• Structural & non-bearing metal stud framing
• Ceiling tile & grid installation
• Drywall & drywall finish work
• FRP installation
• Knowledge of construction principles/practices
• Ability to read construction documents
• Knowledge with computers and apps, such as PlanGrid & Procore
• Work varied shifts, including weekends if project requires
• Show good workmanship and motivate the crew
• This job involves heavy labor, standing, walking, climbing, lifting and carrying up to 75 lbs.
Please send resume and/or letter with current skills, years of experience, previous jobs, and desired pay level, OR fill in the job application below.